Special Education Resources

Parent Resources for Children with Special Needs

If you have a child with a disability who is just entering school or changing levels, be sure to contact your district’s Special Education Director for assistance.   If you are struggling to get resources and/or services from your local school district, ask to speak with the School Social Worker in your school who can also assist you in navigating the district maze.

Little girl blowing dandelion .Special Ed. Legal Resources During COVID-19