Contact Us

Due to technical difficulties please email us directly at with any inquiries, with the following exceptions:

If your question is about POSTING A LINK on our website:  

It is NYSSSWA’s policy not to post any links to guides, materials or websites that serve as a marketing tool.   Thank you for your understanding.

If your question is about School Social Work CERTIFICATION:

General information on Certification and Licensure can be found on our website at:      The certification process is controlled by the New York State Education Department (NYSED) so specific questions should be directed to NYSED at   Licensure questions should go to the Office of the Professions, Division of Professional Licensing Services: