- AFT Resources on COVID-19 coronavirus Source: American Federation of Teachers.
- CDC Guidance for Schools Source: Center for Disease Control
- Coronavirus Fact Sheets in multiple languges Source: Washington State Department of Health.
- COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”) Information and Resources for Schools and School Personnel Source: U.S. Department of Education.
- Center for Disease Control: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Spanish version) Source: Center for Disease Control
- Coronavirus Myth Busters Source: World Health Organization.
- Schools & Coronavirus: What You Should Know Source: NEA Today, 3/8/2020 Includes numerous links to CDC articles and other education organizations.
- Schools Should Prepare for Coronavirus Outbreaks, CDC Officials Warn Source: Lieberman, Mark. 2/25/2020. EdWeek.
- Transitioning to On-Line Learning: Pro Tips on What You Need to Know Geared more for teachers and admin. Source: Guest Blogger, 3/13/2020 ASCD IN Service
- U.S. Schools Plan for Possible Spread of Novel Coronavirus Source: 2/28/2020 PBS News Hour.
- World Health Organization Q & A on Coronavirus
Response Resources: NYSSSWA Membership Dollars At Work
The New York State School Social Workers’ Association (NYSSSWA) is the only professional association dedicated solely to the visibility and viability of School Social Workers in New York State. Members are essential to our ability to support you and our profession. If you are not a member, join us today so we can continue to provide advocacy and services on your behalf.