“Domestic Violence & Lethality in our Community”
Date: November 8, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Featuring: Dr. Jacqueline Campbell, Dr. Dana Radatz, and The Honorable John M. Leventhal
Need Social Work CEUs?
There is still time to register and receive up to 7.5 social work CEUs for this presentation.
What Do I Need to Do?
- Sign in AND sign out for the morning session
- Sign in AND sign out for the afternoon session
- (We have to have proof of your attendance so even if you are just thinking about getting CEUs, you must sign in and out.)
- Register On-Line with NYSSSWA
- Registration will close November 16, 2019
- Pay the $30 CEU fee. (If processing a Purchase Order, put “Pending” for the PO Number.)
- Late Fee: Add $5 after November 7, 2019
- Complete the evaluations for all sessions.
In order to receive CEUs, you must register and pay, sign in and sign out as well as complete the Workshop Evaluations. Certificates are released individually so will not be available prior to verification of all components is complete. Since this is a multi-step manual procedure, please allow time for processing.
For more information contact email@example.com
New York State School Social Workers’ Association is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board of Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0057
CEU Only Cancellation Policy: There will be a $10 administrative fee for any cancellations. This must be in the form of an email sent to Member.firstname.lastname@example.org There will be no refunds after November 6, 2019.