REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
WHEN: Thursday, June 8, 2017
TIME: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
WHERE: Columbia University: Lerner Hall (morning), Social Work Building (afternoon)
CONTACT HOURS: Up to 5 CEUs available for NYS-licensed social workers
LIVESTREAMING OPTION: If you are unable to attend, you can earn up to 3 CEUs for livestreaming the 3 Morning Keynote Sessions. See Details.
Columbia University Discounts: Click on “Fees & Discounts“ for information regarding how to obtain any applicable event discount codes.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Conference of School Social Workers is hosted by Columbia School of Social Work’s Field Department in partnership with the New York State School Social Workers’ Association. Our goal is to draw attention to the urgent issues facing school social workers at the city, state, and national levels.
Among other topics, the 2017 conference will address:
- Vicarious trauma in school settings
- Undocumented children and trauma
- Healing modalities for trauma from the micro to the macro
Registration Fees for Full Conference Event:
- NYSSSWA Members: $100
- NYSSSWA Retired Members: $ 50
- Non-Members: $125
- Columbia Field Instructors: $100 After discount. (See Instructions to obtain Discount Code.)
- Columbia Alumni: $100 After discount. (See Instructions to obtain Discount Code.)
- Columbia Alumni–Retired: $50 After discount. (See Instructions to obtain Discount Code.)
- Columbia Students (Bachelor’s, Master’s & Doctoral): $50 After discount. (See Instructions to obtain Discount Code.)
Registration Fees for Livestreaming Keynote Sessions:
- All three (3) Morning Keynotes (3 CEUs) $65
- Any two (2) Morning Keynotes (2 CEUs) $50
- Any one (1) Morning Keynote (1 CEU) $25
- NO CEUS–You can register for FREE Livestreaming $ 0
Need Help Registering? NYSSSWA has prepared some tutorials to assist you with Event Registration and processing.
- NYSSSWA Members–How to Register for an Event with 123Signup
- Non-Members–How to Register for an Event with 123Signup
- Columbia University Attendees–How to Register for an Event with 123Signup
- See other Conference Related Tutorials.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to your participation on June 8th.
After the event in order to receive your CEUs, be sure to complete all of the workshop/keynote evaluations at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FGTrauma
CEUs: In order to receive CEUs, you must register and pay, sign in and sign out as well as complete all Workshop Evaluations. Certificates are released manually so will not be available prior to verification of all components is complete. See CEU Information for more details.